Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Free Grill

About a month ago I was surfing the internet, and I saw a free grill posted on KSL!  It was right down the street from where we live, and so we went and picked it up about 15 minutes after the grill was posted on KSL.  We were really happy and excited for my serendipitous discovery, but it didn't come with a propane tank.  Well about 2 weeks ago we were looking at houses for sale on KSL, and as we were finishing looking I suggested searching for propane tanks.  Low and behold, a propane tank for 8$! 

So now Ryan has a real grill, instead of the little portable camp grill/stove we had before, and he doesn't complain about bending over to turn the steaks over while they're cooking. 

It wasn't really raining, I was just watering the tomato plants.  See my cilantro growing to the left? I sprouted it from seeds!  I'm so happy because I've gotten lots of things to sprout this year from seed, even though Ryan never had any luck last year getting things to sprout.


Although it looks crowded from this angle, it fits perfectly on our porch and we can still use the door easily.
Total Cost: 0$ grill + 8$ tank + 15$ for propane gas = 23$ working grill!
Total Worth:  Priceless perfectly cooked steaks and ribs