Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Good thing I didn't ride it.
I worked on my bike all last weekend. I pulled the reed cage off and the piston was shot. It was cracked and a piece of it was about to come off, it was burnt really bad and had cold seizure marks all over it. What a mess! If I would have ridden it too much more, it would have caused really serious damage to the engine. Good thing I caught it when I did. I pulled the jug off and today I should get a price quote from my friend who is helping me with it. Hopefully it doesn't cost too much. I did finish cleaning all the parts and I painted the frame, so now all I need to do is wait for parts and then put it all back together. I can't wait to have it done! I wish I had some pictures, but I keep forgetting my camera...I am really bad at that.