My dad rocks! He gave me some money to help pay for the parts I need to fix up my 500. I bought a new exhaust pipe today. 128 bucks with shipping for an FMF Turbinecore 2. I am excited to use it!
I also put the skid plate on the yamaha. It bolted right up, and looks great! Now Ali and I can go on some ride trips.
Memorial Day is this weekend, so I don't have to work on Monday. I have a test today though in New Testament. Our teacher gave us a study guide and it's long! I hope I pass. I have to leave work early because the testing center closes at 4! What a rip off. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. I have to study too, so I will leave for lunch and then study, take it, and then be done for the weekend. I am going to work on my bike most of the weekend and hopefully go for a ride trip:)