Yesterday I didn't have time to work on my CR500, but I did do some quick stuff to our other bike. I am borrowing the bike from my mom. It's a Yamaha XT225. It's kind of a gutless wonder, but it's street legal and has passenger footpegs, so it's good for us to go on rides together.
There is a bolt that holds the skid plate on. It stripped, so I had to fix that. You have to take the skid plate off to changed the oil. It needed that pretty bad, so a weed or so ago, I drilled out the bolt and got the plate off. I changed the oil, but I had to fix the stripped threads to get the skid plate back on. I got some taps from a guy at work and I drilled and tapped some new threads. Now all I have to do is get a bolt today and it will be all fixed up. Once that's done, Ali and I can go on some rides and maybe get some pictures.
We're definatly not picture takers. I always want to enjoy the moments and not fiddle with the camera and miss something. I forget my camera every time I go somewhere I would take pictures. We'll try to be better. I wish I had some pictures of the bike and what I did to fix it, but it was a boring fix and I didn't feel like taking pictures. Hopefully we'll get to go for a ride this weekend since it's memorial day or something.