So, for the past 2 months, while I was gone Ryan decided to grow a beard. He was very proud of this beard, but needless to say, when I got home I kissed him once and told him that if he wanted another kiss he'd shave. It was really really weird, and I can't understand the need to have a beard.. yeegh! Anyways, here are some pictures of my husband proudly shaving off his beard.

As Ryan's younger brother called him, here is "The French Terrorist".

Beginning the shave...
The "handle bar" beard.. Ryan insisted on having pictures throughout so that he never forgets. Personally, I don't think I should ever leave Ryan to his own devices for 2 months on his own...

Here's "Mario". I think that him whereing red contributed to his resemblance, but who knows, with overalls it would work right??

Yay! My husband's back.. even if he thinks he looks like a naked mole rat.. They're cute right, just like the one from Kim Possible.