So yesterday in my Food Prep class everyone made their own apple pie to bring home and cook. It was my first time ever making a pie!, and I thought it turned out really good... although I must say that I probably won't be making many pies because I don't enjoy trying to roll out the crust and put it on top of the filling. I actually have lots of trouble using a rolling pin to roll out anything, maybe I just need more practice?
Anyways, here are some pictures of my pie:
I don't know why this one went sideways..



I was even commented on how I'll make a good wife and homemaker someday by a random stranger walking down the stairs in front of me on my way to the car.
Anyways, here are some pictures of my pie:
I don't know why this one went sideways..


I was even commented on how I'll make a good wife and homemaker someday by a random stranger walking down the stairs in front of me on my way to the car.