Since we've moved in our dishwasher hasn't been the greatest, so during February I tackled cleaning it. (with Matthew's "help" of course)
This is what I found..
 |
| Mmm.. yeah, that is the heating element, and it should be black! not brown/white from build up! |
 |
| Icky Icky gross. |
It was nasty gross, and looked like I'd torn the top off a miniture cave with stalactites and everything. But it was all due to our hard water. I also found a piece of duct tape where the drain is.. where all the water is coagulated in the bottom picture. Needless to say the duct tape wasn't helping. So I cleaned it all out, used Lemi-shine, and I am proud to say our dishwasher works! I love that part of cleaning..
We also realized that Matthew needs a bigger room because we bought him a huge play cube to play on, and it
barely fits in his room now with his crib and furniture. So we decided to move the office upstairs, and so Ryan now has a "work at home" worthy office.
Enjoy.
 |
| New desk, painted white board in the corner. |
 |
| Red swingline stapler.. |
 |
| Still working on "decorating" the walls without Ryan complaining. |
 |
| Work in progress, but Matthew loves drawing on the "wall". |