Monday, September 17, 2012

Matthew's Birthday

Matthew had fun on his birthday, I think.  He really liked the food at least, but didn't like it when we brought out the cupcake and started sining to him. He was really scared and started crying, poor kid.  Once we stopped singing and I blew out the candle for him, he started perking up again.  He loved smashing the cupcake and once he tasted it he wanted more cupcake, although he liked the watermelon more.

Perfectly happy with hotdogs and watermelon.




Worried and scared of the singing...

He started crying when we put the cupcake in front of him, poor kid. lol.

He got more upset until..

I blew the candle out and took it away.  Then he started getting interested in the cupcake. 


"This isn't so bad."

First taste of the cake.


"It was good Mom, but I like this watermelon better."

Opening presents.  He got really excited when he opened Amy and Michael's... hotdogs.