Well I've taken some pictures recently of Matthew, but haven't uploaded them yet, so I thought I'd post these which I realized I didn't post before. These were all taken around Halloween, right before Matthew officially learned to roll over, when he was trying so hard, but not quite getting there.
Tiger outfit that my friend Eliza gave to Matthew.. It's really cute, even if Matthew doesn't look the happiest in it.
Super Smiley one morning.. this was also before he decided not to sleep anymore at night. Luckily, I think we're getting better sleeping again, but who knows. Just last weekend he was up every hour for 2-3 nights after going about a week sleeping 7-8hours in a row!
"Achoo" - "Bless You"
One morning all he wanted to do was lift his legs up waaay high, then crash them down. I couldn't figure out if he was trying to move, kick his toys, or just liked doing it. I'm pretty sure this is what helped him learn to roll over pretty quickly though.
"I'm so close to kicking them, I just can't quite get my legs pulled in enough"
Oh so happy to be at Daddy's work...
He was kinda grumpy the whole time, even though he had just woken up from a nap. Luckily he didn't scream a lot.