Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Matthew Rolls Over

Matthew has officially learned to roll from his back to his tummy.  He's been really close for about 2 weeks now, but has never been able to get his arm out of the way to fully roll over.  Now he just pushes himself up and over his arm to get to his stomach. 

Of course, he rolled the first time while I was taking a shower and didn't see it.  So when I got out of the shower I turned him over, and then while I was in the other room getting dressed he rolled over again without me seeing!  So I learned my lesson and got the camera and stayed close for when he rolled the third and fourth time in a row!

Goodness.. a semi-mobile baby.

Here is a poor video.. he rolled too fast from his back to side for me to capture it, and I didn't have a good angle, but I'm sure to get another chance soon!