So I've been looking online for a baby wrap/moby wrap because the carrier we have now isn't very comfortable for Matthew, and a pain to put on for only one person. They are so expensive though, and I really didn't want to spend 50$ on one, then find out he doesn't like it. So, I made my own for 12.33$.
3.5 yards of fabric cut in half (the long way), then sewed together, making a total length of 7 yards and 30 inches wide. I could've only made it 6 yards long, but this way it fits Ryan easily as well for hiking, walks, etc.
Well here are some pictures:
ps. I really like how comfortable it is to wear and Matthew's weight distribution, but if I did it again I'd probably use a lighter material because this one is pretty warm and heavy if you're trying to do anything moderately strenuous.