Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Season

Well Ryan and I have been very busy recently. Over Thanksgiving, Adam, Meredith, Mackenzie, and Amy came to stay at our house. At one point it was too snowy to go to Provo after Adam picked Mike up from the airport, so we had Mike sleeping over on our kitchen floor as well. It was a fun, and full house with at least 6 people living in our 900sf apartment. We went to Tina's parents house for Thanksgiving and played lots of games all afternoon, which was a lot of fun to spend time together. After the forgetting of a binky, and a taking of a hairbrush, Adam and Meredith left on Tuesday, staying an extra 2 days because of the snow storm that we got over the weekend (over 1 ft of snow).

After they left, I got everything cleaned up, then put up our little 3 ft Christmas tree. It isn't very big, but we decided we'd buy a tree next year or after Christmas, not before, just in case we move soon. So here are some pictures of our tree. The star is actually 2 of the ornaments I made last year tied together with fishing line. I think it turned out pretty well.
We also took Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards that we sent out, and Ryan was being, well, himself, and I just can't resist sharing a few pictures... (these are all in order.. in about 10 minutes, as I tried to figure out how to get a good picture with a delay so I could get in the picture too)

Oh and we also sent off our gift to Jeff and Michelle, and here is just a little sneak peak of them, although Michelle knows what Nathan and Christopher are getting...


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!