Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Decorations

I'm really excited about Halloween this year because for the first time in 22 years I might get trick-or-treaters to come to my house!! Whippee! I have never had trick-or-treaters come to my house, so I've been thinking up and making halloween decorations for my house. Needless to say I have craft projects now strewn about the house, but mostly in the office area where I took over the card table Ryan was using. Oops. Here are a few of the finished projects, but I'm still working on more which I'll hopefully finish.. right now I need a lot of cardboard.

Oh, and we've also been getting a lot of tomatoes, and now were getting fresh green beans. Yum! It has cooled down a lot here though, so I'm starting to get worried about our tomato plants dying, but so far they've been alright!First wreath I've ever made. The ghosts are just tied on with thread, so for thanksgiving I think I'll cut them off and then put little pumpkins around the wreath.
This was a cool candle that I found online and then made. It was really simple, but I think it looks cool.

These are just a few of the tomatoes and green beans that I picked today when I went out to check on our plants. It is so nice to have fresh vegetables with dinner, and the tomatoes are amazing.. yum yum tomato sandwiches.