We went to City Creek center to look at the Microsoft store, we're thinking about getting a Surface. One of the types at least, but we'll see.
This was the most still I've ever seen Matthew sit. It was his first train ride, and he loved riding those trains. Too bad him being still the whole time didn't last..
City Creek center has lots of water features and it's all semi-outdoors. Matthew liked all the water, although he just wanted to play and run and throw rocks in it. Was more of a hassle for mommy than anything else, but at least it kept him entertained.
He threw a tantrum at nap time one day, and when I checked on him after he was quiet for a while I fount this. He had taken off all his clothes, and fallen asleep with his blanket and froggie on the armrest after he rock-rocked himself, after I had put him in bed.
His first four-wheeler.. He found it at DI for 6$ and it worked. He has been so excited to ride it everywhere!