Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Decorations

So I made another wreath following directions/inspiration off pinterest for Autumn as well as decorating our mantel, and I had to take pictures because
1. They actually look good.
2. It's the first time Ryan and I have actually hung things on the wall since we've been married. (That's five years folks.)

My cheese ball with his balloon he got from the car dealership when we bought our brand new Prius!!  (which we love)

I'm so proud of the picture frames on the wall.. (and those are pumpkins folks, for those of you less artistically inclined)

See?  Two sides for "autumn" and "halloween" pumpkins

It makes me happy to finally 'put down roots' in a house by hanging things.

He was so happy to take pictures that day.. 
Our/My new wreath

And our Skeleton.. he found the costume in the other halloween decorations and wanted to wear it.