| 1. Bricks in our grass |
| 2. Turingin the corner, left and back is the fence 'door' |
| 3. "Paving stone" steps the circle is stone, and the ringing, but there is dirt between them.. i think |
| 4. |
| 5. Looking down the steps, there also was I think a "railing" which the straight one on the left, but I think some of it is missing |
| 6. Down the steps looking at the 'door' |
| 7. Front of the house |
| 8 |
| 9. "Bamboo" tree |
| 10. Bamboo and weed tree |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16. The bricks in the lawn.. they kinda make and S shape to form a garden bed, but I think we want this mostly lawn until it goes back to the 'steps'/fence. |
| 17. Beginning of bricks by front stairs |
| Inset fireplace. |
| It's hard to see, but this is coming off the wall by about 3 inches on the bottom. |
Following the red brick road..