Sunday, March 18, 2012

Matthew the Mover

Remember last post when I said that Matthew only knows how to stand up using his Hippo??  Yeah, the next day he was standing up using the couch, our bed, the window sills, the baseboard heaters, pretty much everything.  He has recently added the bookcase to his repetoire of things to use to stand up, but luckily it is the side of the bookcase and not the front, so it is a little more stable. 

Anways, he is definitely a little busy-body and loves to crawl around the house following me, exploring on his own, and finding new noises by banging his toys on everything.  Here are some videos from when he first started crawling, playing, and in general doing the things he loves to do during the day!



"I see the camera, Mom..."

"Can I have it now?"

"I am comimg to get it."
"Stretches"

"My little talker"