Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Matthew's New Trick and Laughing and Paper Attacking

Tonight Matthew decided that he knows how to stand up holding on to 'stationary' objects, instead of just our hands.  He did this over and over with me, and then continued doing it with Ryan when he got home from Scouts. 

When he was learning to sit up on his own, he got very frustrated when he would fall over until I would sit him up to try again (for 3-4 days until he could sit up long enough on his own he wasn't bored by falling down). 

Now I just have the joy of standing him up all the time when he falls down and dealing with his bumped head/face-plants to look forward too during the next week or so...




Silly boy, he always looks scared of the camera now when I take it out..



Around 0:30 is where I get a couple of chuckles out of him.. not many, but some!  Other than that I feel like I'm torturing him.

He was doing this for like 5 minutes as I wrapped a gift on the floor next to him before I took the camera out.
I will eat this paper!  Originally this was one long strip (left over from me wrapping a gift on the floor next to him) that he crumpled and tore in half.  I think he's ready for Christmas this Sunday!