Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby Room Furniture

So Ryan and I have been slowly getting the baby's room finished, and today I decided to take some pictures of the decor, since we washed everything last weekend (laundry all day long).  Anyways, enjoy~!  ps. I really like the bedding we picked out.
Pack-n-Play that we bought with a bassinet level to put in our bedroom for the first few months because I know I'm not going to want to get out of bed... and our new nephew will get use it when my brother's family comes to visit in a week.
Rocking/glider chair that's tall enough for me, unlike the ones from Walmart and Target.  This one also reclines with a locking mechanism, which is nice, and it cost the same as the Walmart ones.  Right now it's sitting in our living room because I've been sitting in it constantly while Ryan plays video games and we watch movies because it's so comfy.
Changing table/dresser that we bought a while ago.  We bought this before everyone in the ward knew that I was pregnant, so when we were carrying it into our house (as well as the other baby furniture) we always wondered if someone driving by would ask why we were buying baby stuff in church.
Crib and bedding, free bouncer, and then carseat, which we should stick in the car now..
Closer view of the bedding.. and obviously we have plenty of stuffed animals from when I came to college.
Close up view of the bedding bumper and sheet.  Those four pictures just repeat around the outside, but it's a really cute set.
Closer view of our green/blue plaid carseat and then the matching stroller in the back.
Closet and organizer.  We need more baby clothes, but I think we're good on blankets.  Those are just the heavy blankets in the closet, all the other receiving blankets are in the dresser.  I also have to put away or organize the material that's sitting on the top shelf.
Bibs and clothes by age.. with a few of my favorites.